Pony Club is an organization for young equestrians. It provides opportunities for them to learn horsemanship skills and develop a love for the sport in a safe and supportive environment. It also encourages teamwork, leadership, and responsibility. Additionally, it offers a variety of activities and competitions that can help to build self-confidence and improve riding skills.
Who We Are….
- Zone one represents 17 clubs in and near Brisbane.
- Our Primary focus is providing opportunities for Young People to develop their equestrian skills.
- more than just our young Riders – it’s parents and families as well.
What are our aims
- Be a resource for Clubs
- Provide Accreditation for riders
- Training for Officials
- Clinics for Rider Development
- A voice for clubs with the State Organization
- Competition for clubs within the Zone
- Promote Pony Club within the Zone
- Assist clubs with Club Development