We want to thank all our Sponsors who have made this event possible and would encourage you to support them in return for the support they give our great sport.
Things you Need to Know
Terms & Conditions
- Cost: $35 to compete in both championship events OR $20 to compete in one championship event PLUS $5 First Aid Levy per rider per day
- Close of Nominations: Friday 23rd February, 2018
- All Nominations via this web site.
Two Horse Rule
Riders may enter two horses in the same or different grades/heights.
Each horse may gain qualifying results.
Each horse will be placed in its class and is eligible for overall awards.
12 & Unders
- 12 and under may ride graded horses, but should enter only on a horse that they normally ride at Pony Club
- Riders will be issued with Paper Backnumbers. Backnumber holders will be available for purchase from the Scoring Van on the day.
- Clubs are reminded that this is a Zone event and they must supply two willing workers for the working bee to be held on Saturday 2nd.
- Workers to nominate online.
- Failure to attend this working bee will result in the club riders competing HC.
- The Roster will be posted on this page..
Help on the day
- In addition to Helping Setup on the Saturday, ALL clubs are required to provide one helper for each three riders (or part there of) to assist with duties on the days of the competition.
- Jobs will include but not limited to pencilling, gate and rail stewards and gear check.
- Clubs that do not comply with this will have their riders competing HC and unable to be placed.
- Please go to the Roster Section to register your your availability to assist on the day.
In the Event of Horse Movement Restrictions, each participant will be responsible for the care, maintenance and cost of their horse/s, including and not limited to feeding, watering and vet costs for the time of the restrictions.
NEITHER THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE NOR THE PCAQ NOR RUNCORN PONY CLUB ACCEPTS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENT, DAMAGE, INJURY OR ILLNESS TO HORSES, OWNERS, RIDERS, GROUNDS, SPECTATORS OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR PROPERTY WHATSOEVER.
The Organisers reserve the right to:-
- Cancel any class or event
- Divide or combine any class if less than 3 competitors.
- Alter the advertised times
- Refuse any entry with or without stating the reason
Changes and Updates
Any changes to the program or updates relating to the two competitions will be posted on this web site.