@Redlands Pony Club
The Zone 1 Jumping Equitation & Showjumping Championships are being held in 2021 at Redlands Pony Club.
Pinklands Sporting Complex, 190-262 Cleveland-Redland Bay Road, Thornlands 4164
COViD 19 Statement
Redlands Pony Club are hosting the two days and requires all visitors to agree to their statement of compliance. Zone 1 and Redlands Pony Club will be operating in compliance with the Public Health Directives and in compliance with the Outdoor Industry COVID safe plan current at the time of the event
- Redlands Pony Club is a COVID Safe site.
- Contact details are required for tracing purposes upon entry.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Follow the rules and keep us all safe.
- ***Stay home if you are sick***
In practical terms this means:
- Disinfectant wipes will be available at the toilets, please wipe down all areas of the bathrooms contacted after use and dispose of in the bin provided
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities are available at a number of locations around the grounds, please use them regularly.
- A QR Code will be displayed and you will be requested to scan this and enter your details when you arrive.
- Before coming to the RPC grounds:
- competitors must have pre-filled the "Horse & Participant Health Declaration" on the Zone 1 Website for themselves and their horse, and hand it in at the gate upon entry; and
- All persons coming onto the RPC grounds, including spectators and helpers, either by themselves or with competitors must also scan The QR Code that will be on display and enter your details when you arrive..
Sunday 6th June, 2021
Gearcheck from 7:45 AM
Jumping Commencing 8:00 AM
$35 - (Inc. $5 First Aid Levy) for this event only.
$55 - (Inc. $10 First Aid Levy) if doing both days.
AM 7 - Option 2
Power & Speed rule 5.2
|Class 1||Official 10 years and under||60cm|
|Class 2||Official 12 years and under||70cm|
|Class 3||Official 12 years and under||80cm|
|Class 4||Official 13 years and under 26||70cm|
|Class 5||Official 13 years and under 26||80cm|
|Class 6||Official 13 years and under 26||90cm|
|Class 7||Official 13 years and under 26||100cm|
|Class 8||Official 13 years and under 26||110cm|
|Class 9||Official 13 years and under 26||120cm|
|Class 10||Unofficial 12 years and under||50cm|
|Class 11||Unofficial 13 years and under 26||60cm|
|Class 12||Seniors - Choose height from Classes 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9. If not stated will be placed in Class 5. To be eligible for overall award, must choose 70cm and above.|